The radiation proctitis treatment market report from award-winning consulting firm Fact.MR predicts a positive growth trajectory for 2021 and beyond, primarily attributed to increased frequencies of radiation therapy for various types of pelvic cancers. According to the report, the market is expected to reach nearly US $ 750 million by 2031, growing around 7% CAGR over the next ten years.
The market has recorded significant gains in the past, valued at over US $ 300 million in 2019. According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1 in 5 people develop cancer in their lifetime, breast cancer. being at the top of the list (~ 25%). At the same time, the incidence of prostate and cervical cancer is also increasing, prompting patients to seek strong radiation therapy.
For more market insight, request a sample of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5281
As a result, the incidence of radiation proctitis has also increased, with studies recommending that the incidence rates of external radiation vary between 2% and 39%, while the incidence rates of intensity-modulated radiation therapy ( IMRT) vary from 1% to 9%. Therefore, prominent manufacturers are introducing a plethora of oral and surgical treatment approaches, with particular emphasis on the production of anti-inflammatory drugs and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO).
Key points of the market research
- By indication, the treatment of acute radiation proctitis remains dominant, the treatment of chronic radiation proctitis developing rapidly
- Oral anti-inflammatory therapy will remain the treatment of choice for radiation proctitis
- Incorporation of hyperbaric oxygen therapy to fuel prospects for treatment of radiation proctitis in the United States
- UK Market Grows Strong Amid Rising Cervical Cancer Treatment Procedures
- Expand funding for cancer research to boost sales of radiation proctitis treatment solutions in the German market
Share your needs and get personalized reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5281
Key market segments
- Acute radiation proctitis
- Chronic radiation proctitis
- Oral therapy
- Anti-inflammatory agents
- Ablative procedures
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Oral therapy
- North America (United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy and rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia and New Zealand and rest of APAC)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, South Africa and rest of MEA)
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5281
The report covers the following information and assessment of the Radiation Proctitis Treatment market which is useful for all participants involved in the Radiation Proctitis Treatment market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and demand in the fortified wine market
- Industry Latest Radiation Proctitis Treatment Market with Key Analysis of Market Drivers, Trends and Influencing Factors
- Analysis of key radiation proctitis treatment market trends and changing consumer preferences across key industries.
- Change in treatment for radiation proctitis Market demand and consumption of various products
- Major trends highlighting funding from key investors in many countries
- New investment opportunities in various types of technologies and products or services
- Comprehensive data and competitive analysis of major players in the Radiation Proctitis Treatment Market
- Radiation proctitis treatment market sales in the United States will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- The demand forecast for the radiation proctitis treatment market in Europe remains stable as many countries like UK, France and Germany focus on driving growth
For more information-https: //www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dredging-industry-looks-for-a-revival-in-government-contracts-factmr-study-301210878.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from Automotive and Industry 4.0 to Healthcare and Retail, our coverage is broad, but we make sure that even the most specialized categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the United States and in Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals, and we will be a competent research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
The head office:
Unit No .: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No .: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.factmr.com
The radiation proctitis treatment market after significant growth between 2022 and 2031 has appeared first in the latest market reports.